Shipping & Returns
The K9 Shop delivers to the 48 Continental Unites Sates only. We do not ship internationally or to Canada due to Border restrictions and transit times. At this time, we do NOT ship to FPO’s, APO’s, P.O. Boxes, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Shipping rates and timing varies by the carriers used. The K9 Shop offers both ground and air service options through UPS and FedEx.
Frozen Items will be packed in an insulated box with coolant. The cost of which is already calculated and included in the cost of the freight.
Package has been delivered, but has gone missing:
The K9 Shop is not responsible or liable for any damage or shipments gone missing. Once delivered, if your package cannot be found, please make sure you call the carrier immediately. Please have your tracking number handy.
FedEx 1-800-463-3339 (option 1 for representative)
If you receive a Damaged Order:
If you have received a package that was damaged during transit, please follow the following steps:
- Contact The K9 Shop within 24 hours at [email protected]
- Take pictures of the box and the damage before doing anything else with the shipment. These Photos are REQUIRED to file a claim with FedEx or UPS. The K9 Shop will not be liable or responsible for filing a claim, if there are no accompanying photos of the box and damage.
- Once received, The K9 Shop will contact the carrier and advise of next steps.All of our packages are automatically released to the recipient for delivery. So if you are not home during your delivery, FedEX knows to leave it at your front door without a signature being required. If your package is delivered, and your box goes missing in between the time it is delivered and you get home, The K9 Shop is not responsible for your package. Once your package has been delivered The K9 Shop is no longer responsible or liable for any damage or shipments going missing. Please make sure you call FedEX immediately at 1-800-463-3339 (Dial 1 to speak to a representative!)
If you ordered Frozen items and they arrive thawed out:
When purchasing frozen products from The K9 Shop, you are releasing The K9 Shop from any guarantee that the product will be fully frozen upon delivery. The K9 Shop cannot control the shipping carriers, and we do our best to ensure we pack all frozen products with sufficient amount of coolant for transit time. If your order is received thawed, or partially thawed, you can refreeze the product, as there is nothing wrong with refreezing and thawing pet food.
Most orders will be processed shipped within 7 Business days. During the Summer months we will only be shipping frozen food on Mondays and Tuesdays. FedEx, UPS and USPS have not been reliable during the past months, so to alleviate any spoilage, we will on ship out on these days. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- West Coast States will be shipped on Mondays for shipments selected with Ground Freight. States such as WA, CA, AZ, UT, CO, WY fall into this category. We strongly recommend that you choose 2nd Day air shipment in warmer months.
- Southeast and Midwest orders will ship out on Tuesdays as these generally take 3 transit days. GA, NC, SC, VA, WI, MD, KY, TN, FL, TX, IL, OK, generally fall into this category
- Northeast States, typically will ship Wednesday dependent on Transit time NY, NJ, MA, PA, DE, ME, RI, VT, MD generally fit into this category.
The K9 Shop delivers out of Long Island NY. While we offer ground services, it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for west coast states to consider using air shipment via UPS or FedEx for your shipment. The K9 Shop cannot be held responsible if your package is delayed or destroyed due to your choice of ground shipping.
The K9 Shop Return Policy
Due to the perishable nature of our many of our products, The K9 Shop does not offer any refunds or exchanges once an item is purchased. You must purchase at your own risk. If you have an item you cannot feed for some reason, please feel free to email us at [email protected] for any tips on how to feed it or for some possible other uses for that product.